Friday, October 30, 2015

Dbmier A4 LED Light Box Review




 





Dbmier A4 LED Light Box Review

The last time I used a light table was in college. We used these clunky plastic boxes with a bulb underneath for animation class. So when I opened the package Dbmier sent me I gasped.

The design is ultra sleek and modern. It is extremely easy to use. All I did was peel off the protective cover layer on the screen and plug it in. When you first click on the power button it lights up to the first brightness setting, second click is brighter and third brightest. This illuminates very well even at the lowest level.

I immediately tested out with a sketch from a former project. I applied a thick illustration paper over my original sketch. It was very easy to refine my lines and do a color wash. Wow! I wish I had this during that deadline. Especially when you have such a limited time to produce a progress shot for your art director.

This is such a fantastic tool for anybody in a creative field. The LED light is super bright and stayed nice and cool.


Thank you so much Dbmier for your generosity. This is a top quality product at such an affordable price. Check out the Dbmeir A4 LED Light box on Amazon!



No comments: